Monday, January 12, 2009

N-E-W

I DYE MY HAIR……………..

RED BASED AND LIGHT RED AS HIGHLIGHT…

OUTCOME AS BELOW…..

UNDER SUN, IT LOOK NICE

INDOOR, IT DOESN’T OBVIOUS

BUT EVERYONE SAID IT LOOKS NICE….

indoor, in my room...not reli obvious as said.


nah....under light, in lecture hall, it looks brownish gold.

even when i tied up my hair, it looks cool




BUT I WENT BACK THE SALON, N DYE AGAIN

BECAUSE THE COLOR IS LIKE FADED AWAY

CK: TOO DARK? WANA MAKE IT LIGHTER?

MIA: YEA..IT IS LIKE FADED AWAY

THEN? SIT DOWN N LET HIM APPLY WAHATEVER SHIT ON MY HAIR

OUTCOME?? S BELOW



look COOL?? i was shock when i first saw it once the towel taken off
see..in my rooms, compare to photo above which i taken in my room too~the first time i dye hair....
under the light in a room, it looks sharp too~~




then?????? few days later, i went clubbing~~for Bryan's birthday.
Below are 2 photos tat make ppl shock

aiya.....just let me pretend a bit lo

No comments: