Tuesday, January 27, 2009

trace back to years back

quite alot of changes in my room, the cacat punya cupboard ald removed ,my HIFI set moved to another renovated cupboard top there, TV also moved there.so the cupbpard actually served as cupboard and devices rack.

i recall wat happen few years bak, when i was in secondary skul....i alwiz hide in my room, look at this items, imagine and think alot. i hate to be at home but yet i have to be, i was not allow to go out, or will be fuck up gaogao, even worse, will be slaped, no jokes, the last slap frm her when i was 17, mearly SPM tria...it is a terrible one, lebam d...anyway, dun feel to recall those things...

i found something memorable, as below.



this is my only survive trophies and medals. the right bottom one is the one survive medal frm my primary school, the rest were gotten when i was form 5, participate in athletics~~

I used to have trophies and medals every year since im kindergarten, until secondary school, i've collected nearly 40 trophies, some of it were 'syarahan', telling story, singing, drawing, writing, sport, math, year-end top 10.....duno which year, my mum thrown all of them away, reason being was, her fren told her the trophies are useless and take lotta spaces in house...i only notice it when i got bak home frm school. My grandmum n granddad were super dulan n angry about tt, actually, me too!



this music box, is my gugu's present frm her husband, when they get married, she gav it to me. I love it very much becoz its music is 'memory', it is a song tt i played during band~is a very sweet melody.





this music box actually was given by Waikum--i was very happy when i received this present, becoz i didnt expect i'd receive present in birthday, neither frm parents.


i found something quite funny too...my name tag since my primary school. haha




a and c, which both in blue, were my primary name tag. noticed my name was different? Yes, my mum ask me to change name when i was 9---and at that time my school change the design of nametag, i kept both, until now.

while b, the brown color one, is my secondary name tag, actually i do kept another one, light blue one, which is my first bf...it is not shown here^^

d and e, were nametags for my position of being school prefect, d was tag on school uniform while e, was tag on blazer---we wear blazer during assemble. like very geng~~~


Woah....i found a long histoy present from my grand-dad--it is a watch, yellow color one...

aiks....this is obviously an imitated watch of Casio Baby-G....i still remember it was 39.90..it is a present for me during i was standard 3, given by grandpa~~~seems many things happen at my 9.yea, alot of things happen tt year><






wat surprised me the most, is this,....my graduation photo had been framed!!!! it was put in plastic bag before this, there is another one, a bigger one put in living room, like pride of Foo! haha

anyway, coming there are another 2 convos, i dun think i will join both, but LJMU that one lo~~~i do hope, my parents could come over..this is what i seriously hope and wish...



No comments: