Monday, November 9, 2009

it comes when it comes.

The truth was known;I was ready. When it comes to face the problem, somehow fear arises.
I just doubt can i cope with the weakness of mine. I've been trained to do that for years, which level i'm in, the picture of that is clearer than everyone's perceived。

 I've the habit of blogging equals to process good witting skill? put it in this way, I've have the ability to visualize words to picture, might have the ability to put minds in words, however, the words is 'words' that i know only, maybe who close with me will know it, not everyone close with me what. Every of my group mates know i hate paper work, but this "executive" is expected to have good command in writing skill...and was told, CC, forward is damn important there, what represent one before the one is presented physically, writing skill come first. faint...well, i truly know i have certain level of creativity, certain level of writing skill if brush up a little bit, for internally it is useful, but when it comes to a competitive field, like Media. i know my posts are always thrown as trash. but when i think of the rest can get a job and be the same position there, i cant find myself a reason to be frighten of. maybe, posts followed will be in a formal way, F words, imply, hint might be used lesser....

那时那日的美雅,再也看不到了。
T.I.E.
take it easy.

No comments: