Wednesday, November 18, 2009

preface of 2012; 18112009

The prophecy of end of the world is always spreading around. There were few times saying the end is coming, but i'm here blogging means it never comes. Until weeks before 2012 is on screen, i got to know such prophecy again; yesterday, i watched this movie, an apocalyptic movie which presents a lot scenes of how our Mother Earth is destroyed. Storm, is one of it...

then today's afternoon, i was sitting in the living room. Weather changed suddenly, and raining heavily. Perhaps it should be a word to describe how terrible the rain was...I can only say the rain was heavy until sight very bad, trees collapse, bikes and even hawker stall all collapsed; a kid was blew by the strong wind.  I feel like it was a symptom of end of the world. Beside, water leaking into my room, my mattress got wet because of it... I think, if one day earth quake happen in Malaysia, a building like i'm staying sure going to collapse, and me? haha... can you tell the crisis?




broken branches, collapsed bike and hawker stall


broken and fallen branches


see the bike....

see all photos above...
how if the end of the world is really coming?
well....
it ain't a problem we should worry, because it comes when it comes, with small strength of a human being, do you think you have the ability to change it?
I just hope, if it does come, hit me and let me die straight.

No comments: