Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Secret.

 secRet is: be positive, positive thought makes things. 

How great one's thought could change things? I've heard a piece of infor which i'm not quite sure the credibility.
Said it was an experiment did on a prisoner, or prisoners, purpose was to identify how great  one's mentality was. Prisoner's eye was covered by cloth, wrist was slightly cut, tap was turned on and the prisoner was told: this is the sound from you bleeding wrist, the blood is flooded on the floor.....in the end, the prisoner dead.

The truth is, the cut on wrist was not enough to cause bleeding as the tap did, and also not enough to cause one dying of bleeding. What made the death, actually was the thought of the prisoner... Have you heard a story of a mother carry a car when her child was under the car? how could a woman carry a car which weight few times of hers? Thought, i bet. No, i convince.

Men's life can always be ruined by their thought. family tragedies happened always because of husbands/ wives gone mad based on certain reasons; people suicide always happened when they think negatively. I told my colleague when i was 17, "happy or sad, you are given 24 hours perday; to make it yours or make it sad, you decide." why not make the day yours?

I'm encouraging myself, if one day i lose my courage, i wish i know the direction to trace back this post. If I don't,please show me.

And the secret is: be positive and process positive thought.

No comments: