Wednesday, November 4, 2009

tiring trip, but funny! blow what?



Oct is a busy yet boring month, why? Whole month I’m only doing travelling—which is busy one, or staying in Ipoh’s house, or staying in T-sue-Babe’s house—this is boring. Let me jot down where I’ve done in this month
-5th back to Kl, for fitting, 7th got a job.
-Mid of Oct went back Ipoh with Xiang.
-17th flew to S.G
-23rd went Genting
-26th celebrate San Princess’ birthday
-27-29th ---PANGKOR TRIP
Although this is not as “budget” as we planned, but it is still a fun one. After this trip I really have a feel ofGOOD BYE~ don’t know why? Perhaps everyone should keep their ‘have-fun’ mood and look for a job seriously? ><
Anyway, this should be a happy entry~~ total we had 12 person, look at the pictures uploaded ^^








Photos were took when we on the way for “snorkeling”,not diving, but we got to see how under the sea looked. My first jump was a failure because my life jacket was a little bit too loose, hence it was like not enough to support my weight (what I felt), and thus, I drank a lot of seawater. Pangkor’s seawater is salty like &%%#*$&, nearly tasted bitter! And I was wearing contact lens; it was suffering when it came into eyes! We had our ‘gei-fan’- chicken rice on one of the island, although I’m not into ‘gei-fan’, I mean if there’re others choices I will not chose to eat that, but under that situation do you dare to order roti bakar? After lunch, we had our diving, this was referring to plunge into water, not float on the sea to see under-sea view. I jumped twice, but both failed, last one was a pain one see belowXD







 all of us failed! Babee was the funniest; see she was like standing on the sea.





Before we had lunch, actually tour guide- Ah Soon drove us to have a sightseeing of Pangkor Island. There are many rocks shaped into patterns or shapes, I can’t help myself to give a praise to the works of God. And he showed us sea cucumber, sea urchin, coral 
After lunch, we had water game which not included in plan initially. This was where the journey of PAIN started. Our first game was ‘Banana Boat’, we were thrown into water after sometime we sit on the boat. The first throw I never expect it would bring me a heavy strike! My chest bang on the fella in front of me; put the blame on my weight, please! Such “KG” plus the momentum effect, my rib was hurt. I can’t put how was the feeling in words, can’t take deep breath, can’t laugh loudly as usuall, can’t even do sit-up! and tell you a damn ‘dei-sei’ (serve to be laughed) thing today I purposely bump into Gugu like caused in incautionly, but I forgot my rib! what happened was I pain until don’t know how, only keep saying ‘very pain, very pain’, and the rest were keep laughing only. (Haiz, this story tells don’t always act like a child)
Ok, back to the water game, the second one was called Big maple, 4 persons in one game. In the half of the game I fell out of the plate and was towed in the water, lucky I managed to climb up to the plate or I will be towed until the game was finished. After this game I was exhausted, and my pants unbuttoned after the game, sadly I don’t even have extra energy to button it up! This was only second game; the last game was the toughest one! 2 people in a game, Jason and me paired together. Thanks dude! We keep encouraged each other did not loose our hand until the game ends. Waliao!!!! I didn’t shout in this game, no more energy! After the game was exhausted!!! See the photos below









how was the first game until we looked exhausted. What a big contrast before and after played the water game. ><
After the gameI couldn’t fight with the call of sleeping, and I dated Mr Chow for one hour, I think.very soon, the next day was the day going back. About how was the trip when we going back, not much interesting but eating. I brought them to eat ‘Dai Shu Geok’, simply means under the big tree la, and ate tau-fu-fa which both are quite famous in Ipoh. After that, I was sitting inside my room, posting and arrange photos, and blogging until now. I’m in ipoh now



Below are some photoshave a look =p


this is sea echinus
















muacks



















No comments: