Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I've had unpleasant experiences.

What is going to happen when a vehicle is burned? Explosion…

  The accident traced back to 30 minutes (8.35p.m, 9th Nov) before I blog this post. Make it clear, the vehicle is not exploded but burned, so I’m alright. I was reading articles with my baby, why did I read an article? Because I miss UK very much…


  I smelled the burned smell even before I start my baby, the coach was smog bound. Not surprisingly, I was steady as nothing happen. I knew something happened to the train, but what I was thinking was, what can I do other than rushing out from the train? If touch-wood anything happen. I’m a person like this, looked like don’t care of things around, that’s why people care of me, always scold me about this. Xiang, Cheng, Yiheng…ok, all guys…fine, back to the topic. It is really dangerous, if anything happen, if the train exploded, I’ll be not able to update this blog FOREVER, nor you guys see my smile, listen to my laughing, FOREVER.


  The train stopped at middle of nowhere, and I was urged by the nature call; almost all passengers went down, but I was still reading the articles. A passenger came up, shook head, and said: I think the train is on fire , And I listened the staffs said don’t know what “bakar”… no wonder the burned smell happened so badly, I was not confused of the smog , but I was besotted of noticing all those thing but never react to self-rescue. If a smart one noticed something wrong with the train, possible of the one still continue what she was doing as if nothing happen? I should be more alerted of things around, I mean it.
  
  The train stopped about 35 minutes, only continue the journey, it was almost reaching the destination. What makes people dissatisfied was, the staffs never make announcement, at east, inform passengers what happen, I saw many old folks rush here and there, keep calling, the service deserve to be blamed of making everyone frighten out. Who I called? Daddy. If not my jumbo’s message asked me call him back with : ARE YOU OK? CALL ME BACK!, I won’t made a call. The “!” is really a powerful mark, and sorry of making you worry>< promise I’ll take a good care of myself.
What to do for a girl like me when I want to go back Ipoh? 


  Take bus is always dangerous, I thought KTM is much better but who knows, it happened thing like this. Seems, I should have a car, and I promise myself, I will, and soon…


                                                     

2 comments:

derique said...

wah.... so ci kek wor... if me i will sing song to control the situation.

miapatra said...

wah, what song you can sing at that situation? haha