Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No Move Back




-Convert 12,500 USD to RM, how much it is?
-They said wanted to hire you, but you don't speak fluent English. 
-“I just said once NO”; my face gone red.


Every little thing happened around reminds me I'm dealing with work."You have no one to rely on" My mum said
Finally, it is the end of study life which i committed for 17years. GOSH, I've studied for 17 years, for God's sake. "how many 10 years in one's life?" quoted from Cai-gou (Rosy Business巾帼枭雄Just because of the education system in Malaysia, my past life was shaped by study-school-study-college, studying actually took quarter of my life if I have 68 years old life, it is not easy to shift a habit which instilled for years...and now, it is time to change. First step for the changing, get a job first. 


I think i'm optimistic enough to face the problems of job hunting, so I told people good job can be found for sure, but depends how long you gonna spend in the process of hunting one. But i'm getting worry lately, one of the reasons of cause derived from mum. Calls are quite frequent recently. "How? What you doing now? Found a job yetDid you call to Ah Beng's brother's fren's colleague, ask him to open a door for you to work in XXX la!" Hello, the colleague whom is a friend of Ah Beng's brother,  how do you address yourself when you call him?


"Hi, i'm XXX, my mum is Ah Beng's brother's friends...bla bla bla...." can you tell how complicated the connection is? Well, this is just part of the problems. 


Interview session, everything runs smooth, but still no news days after it. In the end I got to know they crab at my verbal skill...
Another interview session, things happened as above, everything runs smooth. She said will be calling me either today or tomorrow (either 25 or 26), but till now, no calls. SAD. I should have known what caused the failure...Who is always wanted to have my complexion, say it looks rosy even not applying blusher? Tell you, get it if you want and I could. This ‘adorable’ complexion betrayed, and trapped me—to tell people I’m nervous even If I’m or I’m not.


            Honestly, when seeing people around getting jobs with good offers, how could I not afraid of it? Life still goes one huh? Welcome to reality then…


p/s: tough time never last but tough me do; I’m still holding this spirit, and it will be holding on me for the rest of my life. I don’t feel to give the battle…because if I give, i’ll be in miserable life. The environment is crucial to shape your personality; Me- Mia, is willing to take up the challenge. Even it is a big amount, 12,500 USD. If positive thought could make things, I hope the magnetic field of my positivity connected with the authority. You know what I want.

2 comments:

Kuan Ye said...

sigh...guess im having the same prob as u too :(

I'm still unemployed....& my dad has been asking me to e-mail/call his relative..this la that la...to open the door for me =.=

Seeing everybody started to work...i've been worrying day by day...waiting for calls..sigh~ All d best to both of us :)

Anonymous said...

dun worry Mia...
they who dun employ doesn't know how to appreciate you.
Muahahahahahaha
you enjoy your life first....