Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GOTCHA!

I just set him up; thanks for JJ and Ean of pranking him. =p

http://podcast.amp-media.net/hitz/?p=episode&name=2010-01-26_morning_crew__gotcha__1__jan_26__ong.mp3

It happened on the day, when I woke up in the early morning. about 0600? I appreciate a day like this, woke up early but not working, sit in front of lappie seeing warm morning sunlight beaming into living room, not too irritating car's horn (normally it is, but that day I didn't feel so), and listening to favorite song-- Flo-rida feat Ne-yo, BE ON YOU, without breakfast was like leaving stains on a cloth.

Surfing without target like day dreaming; when I felt I was back to reality,  the mouse point stopped at a column written with "SEND IN YOUR GOTCHA".

I would like to give JJ and Ean a thumb; the post was send by 8 in the morning, and I received their call by 10something, we discussed some tricks to fool him, after an hour, I received his msg:
"XXXXXX, kenakan me! nei hou yeh.......T.T"
Funny man....why cantonese? XD
and he was complaining and nagging me of setting him up. well....just some funssss, and I promise funssss will never stop! GOTCHA!

No comments: