Friday, January 29, 2010

Fair question

Straight to the point, just a short question.
What is your goal in working?

This was the question that my insurance asked me, during lunch just now.
Of course i won't have only one goal, neither do you.
One of my answer was:  climb up to managing ladder --i spoke in Cantonese: 上位
*silence...*

Why are you so career minded? My agent asked, but in Cantonese
点解你会甘有野心既? 通常女仔吾会渥。。。
(你受了什么刺激?你一直是这样还是近两年。。。)this is add-on one, i forgot to put just now.
erm...I didn't know how to answer; for me, I don't like to be controlled and work like puppet. It is ok to woek with someone charismatic, but if he/she never let me involve, not even once, I'm like working without direction, which is kinda hard, unsure and full of uncertainty.

Anyway, take me as talking cock. It won't disturb you; neither bother me. =p

No comments: