Monday, January 25, 2010

MY Astro 至尊流行榜颁奖典礼之Show Power! 音乐会 2010


This is it, My Astro Music award that I've witnessed--sounds too formal and not suitable to fit in this sentence, okay, change to --"This is it, MY ASTRO MUSIC AWARDS that I watched. Frankly, I didn't alert much about this award/ concert; in fact i didn't really put much notice into concerts in recent years. They are just human, aren't they? They are human who taking money from our pocket for our sake of have a glimpse (because you will never satisfied of watching your idol in size of a nut or half of your thumb for merely few hours from far while you are paying hundreds for it, if you are not paying then you must be getting free ticket or the concert is not a comfortable one), or day dreaming in his arms/ she is in your arms by listening to the authentic latest released music album. When age is adding, i don't find excited of seeing them; but if there is an opportunity to see them, why not?
So, here i go, VIP seat of My Astro Music Award with help from Xiang's friend.

information on those promotional materials were lying; who and who were coming but in fact, they weren't.



I was lucky enough to have a GLIMPSE at Eason Chen when he was walking out from Highland hotel while we were chatting with Xiang's friend whom works for the hotel.

Here he goes, Khalil Fong--his idol. no doubt, he is talented and his trip of attending this awards was a worth because he won few awards.

A mum-level singer- Kay Tse.  She won few awards too, well, she deserved it.

I was telling my friend: I gained weight, I need a hair cut and f**king fortunately I got pimples on my face for days; so in the other word is: I become ugly... See the photo...feel like "arghh"
Oh yea, allow me to be a vain, and siok sendiri. A guy asked me: you are model ah? when i was buying KFC... =p ...I still have market la wei~~~ XD

The awards started on time, because it was a live show from Astro.  Below are some photos for the night, and I only took photos for valued-celebs (in my own definition, they are not selling their face, making money by successful marketing strategies which credit should be given to their company and agent, like a boy group that will be introduced after one or two photos. ngek ngek)


Kay Tse with her first award at the night.

Khalil and Kay present another award for someone.

Khalil on the stage for his first award at the night.

This well-dressed (full set of formal suit) fella was equipped with 3 cameras, look at his lens....It could cost up to 5 figures for such a lens.

uh--huh...This is the group..."East and Folded" (forgive my direct translation, they are actually 东与哲which name is a combination of both handsome guys... Feel like a Taiwan boy's group, that's why they company and agent should be praised)


Eason, for sure he was the big winner of the day. if he wasn't, Genting could consider to organize a charity event of selling shoes. (I didn't believe his fans or audiences on the floor would so stingy of throwing their shoes to the stage in order to express their dissatisfaction)

and this is the ending of the night.

P/S: Nicholas won quite alot awards too. As mentioned, I only took photos for celebs that I think are valuable one. You got what i mean? *wink wink*

No comments: