Tuesday, February 2, 2010

F you on the spot will only make me look stupid like you.

Another day with empty schedule. Actually not that empty, I've done quite many things today according to pre-planned schedule: like cleaned new room, trimmed eye brown, bought things like hanger, tumbler..., did gym, and also, insulted by a fucker-- to be more into detail, he is working in a mamak restaurant called BINTANG TUJUH, an around 17-18 years old indian guy.

Tell you how...
ok, i like thosai, one of my posts in year 2008 or beginning of 2009mentioned how much i like it. Every time I'll order thosai, rarely order others. After bought things and trimmed eye brown, I went the restaurant for lunch; I was not hungry, yesterday night had a sumptuous supper which prepared by Winson(my house mate, mentioned in previous post). Thosai is not a heavy meal, perfectly suit my need. So I sat down, with few bags things. The stupid Indian boy normally does not talk to me, but didn't know what's wrong with him, today smiled and talked with me, playing fool with me as if he is still a kid or still cute, perhaps he thinks he is leng zai? My ass! I was wondering why~ "maybe today look good? since wearing lens, dyed a red hair, trim eye brown, not too bad what~ phe-vit~~~ XD" this was what i thought. Then, I took newspaper that provided, and read.

Read till half, regarding East Malaysia sensed minor earthquake happened there. I was thinking if Malaysia will be located within earthquake area...
"Thosai telor" he said; spontaneously and naturally, i answered: "oh"
The dum ass said: this is thosai, not oh. Is it humor? Like i don't know?  nah-->o0o

After finished, I continued with news. After 10minutes (estimated), I looked around because I worried if customer come but no seat. Then the sohai came and said something like still alot to read? read so long? kind like that la. YOR!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking to leave, now he said earlier than I take action, like I really 'buy his scare" (cantonese 买拒怕), like I leave merely because of the few words he said.

"kira" after reading, I asked for bill.
The stupid ass came, "2.80" (yes, thosai n Limao Ice really cheap, YEAH)
I took out 5 bucks, then I checked if i have enough coin. yesh! I have, then I wanted to give him a just right amount, easier for him and for me, I didn't need to wait for change and so he doesn't need to change for me.

"tarak duit kah?" wtf !? == he said this.
"ini  duit la!" dum me! I intended to prove I have enough money.
"mana tau u ada 7.80 saje?"
Hey, is this funny? I don't know he really thinks I'm poor like that or he just wanna make a dump joke, but is this what you should do? A waiter in a mamak restaurant?
Sorry, I don't mean to insult him as a waiter, but why he did it at the first place?
AND, what's next which is ridiculous is: I smiled at him.
Fuck you la Foo Mee Ngan! Smile to a Cibai who just insulted you? stupid!
I was thinking to scold him:" U ingat sini memang 7 star ke? ada minimum expenses ke?" but this is nothing to do with the owner; OR I say :"mana boss? i nak jumpa dia!" Crazy! this is not a 7 stars restaurant la....
"ennada ottkeleh!!!!? Kuthiiiiii!!!"
means: what the fuck you are talking about? cibai! , in Tamil  
wtf?!
I'm so boh song, I think most probably...He got it half true...i'm freaking not enough money now. Every single little things is about money, and I not even got a new job yet. sigh. BUT, HOWEVER, I don't deserve to be insulted by a dumm ass like him lo, okay!!!!

I think each post should at least has a picture, so it doesn't look dull. XD

No comments: