Wednesday, February 24, 2010

*yawn* *again* ==

Thoughts are going in and out of my mind. I have alot to blog about, alot of ideas, alot of issues to talk about. But i can't find a right mood to put them into words, neither I do want to complaint this and that, pronounce what I want and what I hate. Being transparent is not a good idea.

Thought of talk to someone? 
Feel like talking too much, every time talk about heavy topics, or topics which too early to think about, or topics that have no conclusion yet. 
Sometimes even I do think this might instill negative power to others. But i grew up in this environment. 

Blaming? 
too much can be blamed and yet, 99.9% of them are not supposed to be blamed. 

Sometimes I rather to have a simple brain, short sight (i mean,not to think too far). So I won't be planning so much for future. 
Sometimes I wish I don't expose to outside world so much, so I won't be looking further and higher. To be a frog at the bottom of a well isn't too bad, as long as you are satisfied, but one thing, make sure not expose to a little bit more than what a frog suppose to know, else that is another fucking hell.

So, you could tell this is not a constructive post. 

No comments: