Friday, February 12, 2010

Ops. It happened again/ Braces

Before i start this post, I was thinking to blog about planning to do braces, did search some photos. Then, dad reached home. We had an informal chat, then talk about my work and salary.

He asked me what is my salary? I gave him a rough figure, enough. I don't like to reveal much about my financial situation, and I meant it. He wanted to know the exact amount, com'on...I don't feel comfortable to tell, why force me to tell? Before salary topic, he asked me why I couldn't made a deal in ME-my ex-company that only kept me for 2 weeks. Chill...this is my taboo.
 "huh? you stay 2 weeks only?"
 "huh? why can't even sell a thing?"
Hey, that's more than enough to spend 2 weeks to figure out that is not your company; and, I was not selling a thing. That is a service which meets clients' need, and the criteria for them (client) is to have sufficient modal to participate,it costs a lot, it is NOT CHEAP.I was once blaming and despised myself of not being longer there...
dad, I've tried really really hard you know. Chill...CNY is near the corner, i told myself.

Dad: "how much you earn?'
Me:  "around XXXX."
Dad:  "how much?"
Me:   "below XXXX"
Dad:   "how much? XXXX(which is the nearest figure, only 1 cent difference) EX: RM1999.99? (nearest to 2k)
Me: Don't want to tell. You thought I'm rich.
Dad: hmph....I knew it...I knew what you mean...(then he walked away)

Ops...

Me: "Daddy, sorry. I don't mean that" (repeat for times as if begging for forgiveness. From another perspective, I was.

Now.
Daddy went out. My fault of hurting his feeling. But dad, don't force me if I don't feel like saying. I'm having big head to settle my financial problem, and planning further.

Last year I had argument with my mum once I reached home; this year I had communication problems with dad. Arghh. Enough! Stop it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway, I'm still going to upload some braces photos, imagine if I put it on my teeth...(to be cont)
Differences of different braces. 



Well, damon braces is cool, and expensive for sure.

Traditional one, different colours? yupe, that is the selling point of it, to conceal the ugliness of wearing steel. 
(cont: imagine if it is put on my teeth?)


This is much more better, Ceramic braces. I have a thought of putting this.



(cont: Imagine if I put this on my teeth?)
don't you want to wallop me? 
haha
This is my resolution for year 2009 at end of year 2008, but It hasn't done yet, until now. Hopefully, It can be done latest by next year, beginning of year 2011...

4 comments:

Wei Xiang said...

braces =D if u decide to put also nvm la, i will still support u geh! ngek ngek ngek ...

miapatra said...

It would be good if i get sponsorship
XD
*wink wink*

客家擂茶 said...

Salary ya salary, indeed sensitive issue. working ya working, indeed irritating if it is unfit.

For ur braces part, if this is ur wish, get it materialized (though I think you are pretty enuf), I think tat one in thought, is a good choice.

Jia You Mia, do u know by having support from ur love one, you can fly further?

Btw, Happy Chinese New Year, my wish for you is you can hunt good job :>

miapatra said...

Hi Sharon~ Good news: I found a job, not too bad, haha. starting to work tmr~

thx for ur wishes
and I wanna shout out loud:

You Are Not Alone.
hehehehe...