Sunday, February 7, 2010

Relek

Wonder how are freelance event girls busying at the backstage?
like that lo...
I'll always be the outgroup within the ingroup. 
_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day after the freelance job, Maxis annual dinner usherette (this is my 3rd year involved in their annual dinner), I was going to attend an interview in IBM. (hence, i'm cracking my head to decide where to go)
I kept my stomach empty until the interview finished, and my first meal of the day, caused my thumb bleeding. 
The sharp stick went through the plastic bag, here my bleeding thumb presented! =.=!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night went Souled Out, to celebrate Cheemeng's birthday. 
here we go. 

This, apparently was a greedy lady grabbing others drink.


If any brand find a model like me to be their spokeperson or ambassador, I'm sure the brand is ready to lose their market share....
How souled out look like, inside.
here we have: Cheemeng, the star of the day and his girl friend, Chingsiew. 

Birthday star had to be decorated as a X mas tree, Cheemeng portraits it well.applause... XD
Serious man is a handsome man (2009) 
Serious man is a nice man (2010) 

So, nice doesn't mean handsome. So, above= ugly
Above not pretty, but not so ugly. 

The fact is, whoever worn this won't be looking good. 

The next day. 
We both know Valentine's day is fall on Chinese New Year, first day. 
We both know Valentine's day, Xmas, whatever festival is a good date to chop--consumer
We both have an agreement, in order not to be chopped, we schedule our celebration days before the festival. 
This is what I used to do- I know everyone's work is different, not everyone entitle to have public holiday as everyone else. So if you think I'm like lady A, B and C, then you are wrong. If you judge me like judge a book through cover, then you are wrong. If you think I'm like every lady like you assumed, then you are super super wrong. (talk cock....haha) 
The Garden, I know One Utama has a branch too. 
Feel like Full House. 
Description of it? not going to elaborate more. 
Visual is better than words. 

So, we were settled with
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cappuccino
Contrast of color tone didn't bring an extreme sweetness to your taste bud, in oppose,
it was mild and smooth,  getting you ready to have a sumptuous meal. 
Chocolate Ice Blended
This is sinful....
Thick taste of chocolate with well blended ice, I have to remind myself to stick to my diet plan. 
Apparently, I failed.
There are some options for dessert, Opera which made by layers of butter cream, chocolate and coffee cream indulged my id, like seducing me to put it into mouth. Imagine if combination of creams mentioned melted on tongue...*slap myself to stay conscious* 
too much and too heavy meals+beverages were ordered, go for a lighter one. 
Gree tea slice cake, absolutely fulfill the need. 
I'd say Bread story in Sg sells better green tea cake. 
The fresh cream in between fail to attract my desire of "one more bite", cake body was too dry (compare to Bread Story's) 
However, its decoration when it served was pleasing. There it saves marks. 
Not too bad 
The red ant was trying to steal a bite. No way, it was finished.


Potato salad, this was extra lor! because main dish served with side dishes what...
anything la, it is in another form now, after digested, what it would be? XD
Butter fish fillet. I should order salmon. This was a heavy meal, for me. Creamy white sauce and olive oil, it is a new try. (I never try this ma). Slightly spicy fried ginger slices dipped with white sauce added surprise! 


Sirloin steak done in medium rare, served with sour sauce. I'm not a big fans for steak, but will not resist to have one bite or two of a nice steak. 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Supposedly, it was a very filling meal, indeed, it was. 
Sometimes should reward stomach (seems I do it too frequently) 
In cinema, we ate a large popcorn. 
Normally I would stop grabbing popcorn after few minutes eating it. Too sweet.
Out of normal, I ate half of it. 
It was because it tastes nicer or something wrong with me huh....?

SEE! I said i ate too much recently, this was another evidence! 
We ate ayam penyet after movie. 
I can shout loud: I can eat very spicy food, but this ayam penyet...
Don't underestimate its chili, this hot stuff is greater than chili padi, hotter than tabasco 
Don't believe?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I was not trying to be innocent, if you notice my mouth, it was swollen. 
When it was too spicy, closing mouth helps to make your mouth watery, I was doing that to release my 'pain'.
This was absolutely acting. I was too full to drink! 




That is why we are paired...
We are same weird creature. 
haha! 



=p

No comments: