Monday, February 1, 2010

These few days of mine.

My mum told me, no, she warned me: do not dye your hair any more! you teens only concern about outlook, beauty, "yeng", you know how harmful and what are the side effects of colouring your hair? the chemical......bla bla bla (non-stop....=.=). Mum, i just want to tell you, i dyed again. =p
I don't mean to be bad daughter; good or bad isn't judged by how obey am I, it can't be measured anyway. 
Year 2010, i dyed the same color as last year, which is red. Last year was more vivid; due to working soon, over striking hair doesn't bring a good image. So, I go for a darker one... 
hehe, compare the picture below. (up: year 2009, down: year 2010 ) 


very obvious, last year was brighter, face look younger, slimmer. Can't help from aging. 


Hair dying was on Saturday; today is KL holiday, xiang is not working (yeepy!): I got a job on wednesday, so today need to go to try up the costume. Sad fact, i need to wear size L!!! M was alright except my hip's part, a little bit tight. Better take a larger one, else..Just dare not to imagine how embarrass is it.  
.After that, we went for brunch-- nasi daun pisang. here you go...


I need some days to adopt this culture, by using hand. Finger licking good huh? =p


Cutler fish is nice, so he ordered one more for me. We didn't know what is the small small thing called, so he described ...In the end, we knew it is called ikan cutler, is a small piece of fried minced tuna. 

Obviously, he ate larger portion, and a lot of gravy. Guy, it isn't healthy you know. tsk tsk tsk...











The fork and spoon is evidence of I was not eating with hand, portion of rice proved I didn't eat as much as he did, and the gravy, normally I don't put gravy.
I'm using hand to grab food too! Compare, mine was not as MAN as AIG opposite me.

It was undeniably filling, I was full after that. Then, back to my house, and continued second activity of the day, shifting things from my block to another block. When I was leaving, I felf hard to leave this house, haha! I stayed here quite sometime, fun and joy happened here. 


this is the first chinese mandarine of the year
and thanks to Winson who gave me that. My housemate. =p

(I'm very tired now, cause moving things...and this entry looked shit la, can't adjust alignment...and a lot of grammar mistake >.<) 

No comments: