Monday, March 16, 2009

Scary Figure......


WORKing, is what im practising all the time, since 13 year-old, use to pay own school fees, buying own clothes, buy own facila product, daily product, even sanitary pad. within this period, i mean from after CNY untill April or May,i'll be working for a contract job, as what i post in the previous blog... I think who ever know im working for that job, is thinking im RICH...


R.I.C.H, what a sacarstic phrase happen on me. I spend my own money on my life, in KL, not in Ipoh. Let me count the figure that im goin to spend each month, conservatively.


Basic/must expences

Rental : 150

Housefund: 50

Insutrance: 170

Phone bill: 100++++ (for god sick, i spent more than that)


So, basic expences, no matter how save you are, 600 cannt be excluded.


Next, is my transportation to work

Bus (GK to Wangsa) :1

LRT : 2.30

Bus (pasar seni to puchong): 2

Car parking (i have to bare if my partner fetch me to somewhere, rite) 2

LRT : 2.30

Bus (Wangsa0 GK) 1

each day around 11 for transportation, work 20days per month, u count it~


Meal

Let me put in the savest way---

Breakfast(Soy bean+ sandwich) : 3

Lunch :5

Dinner (i might skip dinner, but will buy snack food or light food instead of having a heavy one):3

Everyday i might buy some candies or chewing gum to eat when working: 2

Meal: 13 x 20

Meal list above is only applicable working days, saturday sunday not working, let me spend a little bit more on eating, to reward myself as working for the whole week

weekend: 50

50x 4(4 weekends per month)


OK, done...lets count a round figure for my monthly expences--->

Basic/must spend : RM600

Transportation: RM 220

Meal: RM500

each month, at least spend RM 1.3k


figure above is a conservative one, a playful gurl as me, will i lock myself in house during weekend? each week go for movie for once, 10 gone, sometimes sing k?
one month, RM80 on entertainment.


Im choosy on my daily product--hair shampoo, cosmetic, facial product, body shampoo, body lotion, cream, hair serum, mask...etc etc etc etc etc etc ...Because i dun buy all products in one short, so this month will be product A finish, next week product B bo liao, next month product C habis....subsequently, each month RM80, ok? is it over?


so, count all together, 1.3k+160...one month almost RM 1.5k...what a scary figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mama--mi-a -----im yelling my name pula. Now onli i know my name not neccersary bring enjoyment. =p


So, plz count, im not purely, sorely,entirely, completely, get the hell job salary. I bare alot burden and some fo the commitment one...


This month, i spend almost all my salary for the Kent project, on the said matter...T_T



After counted the product(IT product) i bought within 18months, onli i realise my spending power is...such strong...



Phone(1k ++)

Ipod

Lappy

watchES(gotto emphasize, is watches.....which means more than 1 >.<

coming week, gonna buy my camera to be used in UK

plannign to buy either psp, I touch or I phone. (on hold)

others spending on hair, dressing..all not inlcuded...

no wonder someone say i need high maintainance...



Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...somemore my Euro trip+expences+GUCCI bag+somemore branded stuff???







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo... don buy psp la..i lend u play la.. haha..
han dit seii aa..... =))

miapatra said...

hei lo hei lo...ann dit seii...
gonna spent alottttttttttttttttttttttttttt in UK..lol