Wednesday, March 18, 2009

why am i? what i want?

It is 0113 in the wee hour. I suppose to do my reading, actually i was doing.
Got a news- my fren(someone not reli close to) might not goin UK, reason being is he doesnt thnk that is what he wants. Thus, i start a conversation with "thin-pet"

He light up his ciggie, so do i...
Then, i stand at balcony, with the lighted up ciggie, look to the far, and think: WHAT DO I WANT? Do i need to go UK? How is the 3 months will be?

I started to doubt, does it worth for going there...
i wanted to go SG. 2 reasons.
1- i hate Malaysia, of its "management", policy, safety issue
2- SG has what-who i want.

Another problem arised. Can i get what i want? When standing at balcony, i asked myself. "Do u determined to go Sg is just because of ...?" "Nope" very fast, in a blink, i know im not just goin there becoz of that, i don lose myself becoz of that.
Followed, ask myslef again, what can u be at there?
Be in media firm-Media corp? thx KS, your encouragement.
Be in management team, in any organization.
Be in hotel line, as what i study shld be matchable
Be in advertising firm, as im cretive all the time
Biggest dream to be achieved, is to be in management team.
But to bein management team, yo must reach their lowest expectation and requirement. With a general degree, can i ? So, with the purely research-based BA hons degree, can it draw another story? it is too far tobe considered.

When i know my fren might not goin, thin pet said actually he also found this is not what he want, it is diff with what he expect, honestly, i have a thought to give up, too. very fast,i get myself into reality-I've paid, nothign i can do now other than follow my plan, what i've planned.
Im still the one who take challengesssss, to be an eagle, you hav to overcum the strong wind that flowed against you direction. Thx to [U] who willing to be the wind beneath my wings.^^
So, against all odd, i'll be goin UK.
To escape what i hate here, To get [some] i wan there.

so, at the time of 0143, i resume to my reading.@@

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

babi... dun light ciggie la... walaueh.. spoil your pretty and gorgeous and sexy image...

You may have questions now but after you went for your short stint in UK you will learn more and experience more and i am sure that will help in forming your true answer in life...

We dunno what is going to happen in the future... any opportunities come we must grab it tightly...

Not everyone knows the path they are going... not everyone knows their true purpose in life...

and also... Eagle Mia? haha....
Jus soar in the sky like an eagle..
and remember... an Eagle when they are on top of their game... tends to fly alone for a while...
They dun follow the crowd... and they always stood out from the rest...

hahaha....
remember to eat fruits and drink more water.... since you stay up so late jus to revise...

gambate oh Mia

miapatra said...

my bad....i regret to be involved is such habit, now i know the concequences of 'HAV A TRY', and simply find a way to release tension...trying to kick it, sorry for everyone who cares fo me><

honestly im confused again in my future, few weeks o months ago, i was pretty confident and well planned in my future, the nearer the date approached, the greater tension i hav.

Anyway, im training myself to be the combative mia, whom lost recently~ i will and i can. Nothing can defeat the eagle, ^^

N....i drink alot and eat alot fruits, but still struggling in btw healthy& sicker-wana-be...haha...gotta take care myself alot, or it will oni ruin my health, which is the most precious one.

Thx Sia...gonna miss u in UK, my bro~

Anonymous said...

auntie... u are still in KL la...
dun need to miss me so much...
hehehehehe
nice bod there by the way...
hehehe

Anonymous said...

eh... sushi thingy...
wait until i get my camera i treat you eat la..
wahahahah
make sure before you go UK ar...
muahahahah

Anonymous said...

the Wind, will oni be stronger and stronger.. sooner or later wil become typhoon..haha~
ur fren is rite, EAGLE tend to be the outstanding one, and so are YOU!
the Wind will owes flow beneath the wings of Eagle, cz they are supporting each other thru out their journey =)