Thursday, March 19, 2009

. Wasting time

Today 6 nid to ttend a briefing which is lebih one...the briefing start at 6, but my clas finish at 2, if travel frm GK to KJ, nid 1 hour, so i decided to follow jason to Mid Valley, online and read my articlesssssss...





I think Starbuck is the onli place which WIFI accessible....Starbuck, here i come.

nearly fever, drinking coffee is not good, n i cannt sleep after drink coffee.
Chocolate frappucino and Greentea frappucino is my only and alternative choices.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
In side was cold and.....after baught the drink-- i prefer to sit outside, so i sat outside. I chosen the corner there, but it is a big table with 4 sofa seat, hrm...quite cofortable with that. After on lappy, i started do my thing le..which is reading! of coz msn and searching articles at the same time la.




other than online serching articlessss, i read them also... but the damn server is like got problem, cant get what i wan...perhaps is myself blur gua..suck in doin research!
see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the articlesssssss,why i should read them all the time??haiz...


-
-
-
-
-
--
--



actualyl sitting outside is hot..see my shadow when the sunlight comes in....


good that i bring my ear-piece, i can listen to my top ranked song le. Other than LUCKY featured by JASON MRAZ, some chinese songs, recently im fall for 謝安琪-喜帖街 & 鐘無艷。I just keep listen them again and again~

Juz sit there, msn with Tissue, enjoy the SUNBATHING---enjoy wo....how scare i get pigmentaiton and get tanner...somemore! i feel to pee but i was alone there..what to do, jason is not calling me yet, whcih means he is not done yet la~ tahan saje la


FINALLY...at 6, almost 7--his call came, but it was ald late le..Chiao~


I was hot temper this few days..><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so am i, listen to the same songs as u did recently :)

miapatra said...

hehe.....r u hinting me to hav a K time with u ?haha