Sunday, July 19, 2009

Game of the night

never try, never know.
never run, i never know im still maintaining good stamina.


just played a game, i duno wat is the proper name for it, for me, i just call it
"zhouk zhouk"-- cantonese, means 'catch-catch'
whole game was to jump up, roll down, hide here and there, escape... ultimate aim for everyone is not to be catched.
what a fun game, throw all annoying troubles behind.
the outcome of the game, not only sweating in such a cold weather, but leave 2 spot on my knee....


what does it look like?
hrm...knee....lo..



the spots are the evidence of how hard i tried not to be catched, when the ghost come near to me, i creep like a cat to safe myself of being the next ghost.
yeah! not even once was catched!

After sweating game, time to take shower.

O.U.C.H!!!!!!!!!!


it is painful.....

T_T

2 comments:

jiateng said...

nice picture, can fool people.

miapatra said...

XDXDXDXD
dun tell me u link 'this' to 'that' ~~~