Wednesday, July 15, 2009

stupid no entry

chuan told me, ks told me
many of our seniors got good results in TARC but fail to get 2-1 in LJMU
erm....if Chuan n ks told this year's TARC advanced 2nd year student who waiting to cum over here, im one of the seniors who cant get satisfying result in LJMU.

other than those comments, do u hav any others comments for us, individually...?
Jason, u ........
bla bla bla..

U (haha, he dun even remember my name)
you know wat is critical but u r not that level yet,
you are there but not there yet
you analyse well but when "HOWEVER"....(he was shrugging, and showed his typical na-ah face)
ok, i got it.
in short, You are well however...you are not good enuf
there is someone told me, every shit speak before 'BUT' is nonsence
same thign here, everyting speak before 'HOWEVER', can actualy ignore it.
so, the conclusion for mine is: you are not gud enuf.

==
how critical he wans me to be?

No comments: